I've been extremely busy these last two weeks. In 14 days I published 12 blog posts! That's some kind of record for me. I don't mean to spam, but I've got so many projects going on that I just have to keep posting! Here's my desk with some of my recent projects and my new love: Gelatos! (I'm on a self-imposed buying ban this year, but these were purchased at the end of December, so they don't count!)
Let's do a quick walkthrough:
- My diary project for January is going quite well. I'm filling up the grids each day with colourful lettering. I'll share this with you at the end of the month.
- I've finished my Celebration Jar for week two of LifeBook 2015. If you remember, I gave you a preview in one of my previous posts. You can see more of this project here.
- I continue to take part in the weekly Word of Inspiration Wednesday challenge in the Kraafters Kommunity on Google Plus. The word last week was 'prudence'. You can see my post here.
- I've also committed myself to the Documented Life Project. You can find this week's post here.
- These puppies came last Friday all the way from the US. I wrote a review about them, which you can read here.
As you can see, I have a constant stream of projects in the pipeline, so I'm never lost for inspiration! I only hope I can keep up with them!
And finally, what you've all been waiting for here's that jumper-wearing tree! I took this photo in early January when we visited Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare's birthplace. I've never seen anything like this before! It's made out of knitted or crocheted squares sewn together around the tree trunk and its branches. How funky is that? I bet all the other trees are jealous!
Thank you for visiting my blog today! I return every single visit, just don't forget to leave your number so I can find you! xx