Friday 23 January 2015

WOIW Abundance

This week's word for Word of Inspiration Wednesday is ABUNDANCE.

Definition: an extremely plentiful or over-sufficient supply of something. In other words, more than you need. We all know there's often a difference between what we want and what we need. And also, the more we have, the more we want. Which means, we're never really satisfied, because as soon we get something we want, we want something else.

If we start differentiating between our wants and needs, we soon realize that we already have what we need. We just have to make the most of what we have!

I chose this week's quote for my WOIW journal page with this sentiment in mind and I wrote it as a reminder to myself, represented by the silhouette figure. Well, a slimmer version of myself, lol! I used acrylic paints for the background through different stencils as well as rubber stamps with white acrylic paint.

I'm definitely getting bolder with my journalling and try to work quickly without spending too much time on details. It's by no means a perfect page, but I'm hoping that some of the energy and confidence I felt while creating it comes through.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.