Sunday 4 January 2015

Sunday Sentiments #7: Quirky Birds II

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year if this is your first visit to my blog this year. It's only the fourth day of 2015 and there's already soooo much going on that I'm struggling to keep up. But that's good! Much better than my usual January lethargy!

I'll keep this sweet and short, promise! My sentiment for this month is a little playful message to remind you to let your hair down, have fun and be whimsical and quirky! It's taken from the lyrics of a song by a band called They Might Be Giants. If you listen to this song, you'll realize that these lyrics are open to all sorts of interpretations!

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

This project is the flip side of my accordion book I created following a mini class by Tamara Laporte of Willowing Arts. The other side can be found here. Special thanks to Cindy Wirl, who inspired me with her comments to give these guys somewhere to live!

(Disclaimer: some of these birdies were inspired by similar images found on the internet.)

If you would like to link up to Sunday Sentiments, you can find the guidelines here and the link at the bottom of this post. Happy Sunday!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.