Sunday 3 January 2016

Week1 LifeBook 2016: Direction, Focus, Balance

Another year, another LifeBook. The gel medium has hardly dried on my LifeBook 2015, but I'm already knee deep in LifeBook 2016 - and I'm just as excited about it as I was last January.

Part of the first lesson is a warm-up exercise, complete with meditation with Tamara Laporte. Just like last year, I fell asleep during my meditation (three times!) so I'm not sure whether my "visions" came from my subconscious or I just made them up afterwards. In any case, not one but three words came to me: direction, focus and balance. All three are very relevant to me at this point in my life.

My symbol is built around these words: the circle symbolizes focus, the triangles stand for different directions and balance is echoed in the symmetry of the elements. I'm hoping that this year I will be able to focus on important aspects of my life, find some kind of balance and move in the right direction within these areas.

Here's the page that I created to celebrate this concept:










No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.