Wednesday 7 September 2016

WOYWW #379: Happy Mail and Back to School

Hello all you lovely people visiting my desk today as part of the WOYWW blog hop craze. I'm actually in between projects, so I can't show you much on my work desk at the moment, but I still have something very exciting to share. I received a lovely bundle of goodies from my overseas BFF Felicia along with a letter that melted my heart! Felicia is a Master of Tags and I will be scrutinizing her work, hoping to steal some of her techniques and ideas! Just look at them - aren't they the most beautiful things you've ever seen? The birdie twinkles in the sunlight and the clustering is simply amazing!






Thank you so much, Felicia! You have no idea how much this means to me! I will think of you every time I look at these beauties and every time I use the bits and pieces you sent me :))

In other news, my son went back to school this week, starting secondary school for the first time. I'm probably finding this more stressful than he does. He seems to be taking it in his stride, while I run around like a headless chicken trying to send him off on time each morning. I did this quick digi layout to commemorate the occasion of moving up to secondary school. If the next seven years go as quickly as the primary school years passed, he will be all grown before I know it!


Thanks so much for visiting today!
I wish everyone a wonderful, creative week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.