Wednesday 23 December 2015

WOYWW #342: Last minute link-up

Hey, Deskers! So here we are two days before Christmas. I'm a bit late to join WOYWW today as I've been super busy, but managed to make it in the end. Uncharacteristically, I'll be short today - or at least I'll try. Here's a photo of my desk taken last night.


I was working on binding my LifeBook, which involves attaching a sheet of  scrapbooking paper to the back of each page leaving a 1" border for the binding rings. See that 500 ml gel medium jar on my desk? I went through the whole lot and I only got halfway through my pages. OK, it wasn't full to start with, but still, that's a huge jar! I ordered some more from Jackson's but I very much doubt it will get here before Christmas. I was too stingy to shell out £5.00 for next-day delivery and now I'm regretting it.

Here's the empty jar this morning, along with a sneak peek at half my LifeBook stack. That's about 20 pages, with 20 more to go. The other half is still in a box waiting for the gel medium to arrive so I can proceed.



I promised to be short and I'm already over-stretching your patience, I know, but I can't resist sharing another photo of Oreo, who's been "helping" me wrap some presents. I hope your Christmas preparations are well under way. I'm wishing everyone a peaceful Christmas and lots of creativity in 2016! Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you all again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.