Thursday 3 December 2015

Two new pages in my Play Journal

Today I'm sharing two new pages in my Play Journal. They are very similar to the one I shared yesterday titled You're Stronger Than You Think, because I used the same colours and technique. My love affair with Golden's Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold continues, which I used on the background of both pages. I love that rusty look of this colour - if you can't afford to buy lots of Golden acrylics, just get this one! It will make a huge difference in your projects!

I used stencilling and stamping on my pages with printed titles as well as a bit of washi tape and my second page also includes a cutout from a National Geographic magazine. I didn't think much about the composition - just went ahead and did it, having lots of fun playing with colours and textures..

I'm linking this post to Carolyn Dube's link party Let's Play.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.