Tuesday 15 December 2015

Journal page: Pear-shaped world

Today I'm sharing a journal page and linking to Carolyn Dube's link party Let's Play.  I encourage everyone to take part!  It's fun to share and visit each other's posts for inspiration. If you don't have a blog, no problem, you can just link to a photo or even upload one through the linky tool.

My page features a painted pear and some gelli printed hearts. I was going to use my new pear stamps instead of the hearts, but it would have been too many pears! I liked the imagery of the hearts, but I realized that my page made no sense - until I came up with the title, which ties the two together!

Note: I'm not sure if the idiom 'go pear-shaped' exists in US English - in British usage it means 'go wrong'.

When you don't plan your pages before hand - and I very rarely do - it's easy to corner yourself and get stuck in a dead end, but it's so rewarding to be able to get out of it! Enjoy your week!






 




Let's Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.