Wednesday 1 March 2017

WOYWW 404: Ecoline and Pancake Day!

Hello deskers all over the world! Another Wednesday has come around, so it's time to show you what's on my work desk, a.k.a. WOYWW. I snapped this photo yesterday afternoon while playing with my new Ecoline watercolours. I made a random grid with some masking tape and used those four colours shown on my desk to make all these other colours. It didn't take long for Oreo to come and sit right on it LOL! You can also see that I gessoed those three mini buckets, but that's as far as I got, I'm afraid.

Colour play with Ecoline

Oreo arrived on the scene

Colour swatches

It was Pancake Day yesterday! Did you make any? I made three batches, one for each of us made to order. I put oats, apples and cinnamon in mine, drenched it with golden syrup and lemon juice. They were lovely! Here's a pic and yes, I ate them all and didn't even worry about the calories.

Pancake Day!
Well, this must be my shortest WOYWW post ever! Now, I'll have to spend most of the day tidying as an agent's coming tomorrow to value our house, but I promise to visit everyone who leaves a message, if not today than later this week. Au Revoir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.