Saturday 16 July 2016

LifeBook ATC Swap

Last year I didn't take part in the annual LifeBook ATC swap, but I didn't want to miss out this year. I was paired with Cat from sunny California. Yippee! I'll show you the ATCs I made for Cat and the ones I received in return. The theme was rather loose: Healing, Transformation and Magic, Working with Inner Critic Wounding. My hats off to Gracie (Tam's sidekick) who orchestrated the swap with hundreds of people participating. Cat and I found each other very quickly and were able to swap without any problems.

I made three ATCs for Cat, which belong to the same series. We only had to make two, but I like doing them in threes! I used an image transfer technique for the dragonflies and added some metal charms as well. I also used my printed art stickers that talked about here.




I placed each card into one of my grungy gelli printed mini envelopes that I first showed you here and I sent it in one of my altered cardboard mailers.




Cat sent me two awesome ATCs and a lovely card in return. I love her watercolour techniques! 




It's been a lovely experience to swap - I'll definitely do it again next year! 
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.