Tuesday 20 October 2015

LifeBook Week 43: Celebrate Life

This was a fun LifeBook lesson with Patti Ballard about celebrating little things in your life every day.

I changed a few things to make the project my own. I used gelli prints for some of the elements in the composition instead of patterned paper on the background. Because of this, I tried to keep the background fairly neutral, so the gelli prints wouldn't be overwhelmed by too much texture. I added the little bow as an afterthought, and I think it works well.

This page came together quite easily and it was a great opportunity to use some of my gelli prints. I'm really grateful to have some easier/quicker lessons, because they give me a chance to catch up with previous assignments that I missed earlier this year. I'm right on track!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.