Wednesday, 2 September 2026

WOYWW #900: Has it really been over 2.5 years?

Shout-out to Julia for giving us a heads up on FB about the 900th What’s on Your Workdesk Wednesday! The last time I linked-up, and in fact the last time I published a blog post - was December 2023! So much has happened since, I could write a novel about it! 

But don’t worry, I won’t bore you with too many details 🤣 - I’ll just jump right back in as if I’d never left! 

So here’s a shot of my desk on Monday - it was a good excuse to tidy up a bit and as such it is totally posed:


These are some of my recent projects - you can see more of them on my Instagram - link in the menu bar. It would be lovely to connect on IG if anyone wants to! 

A new addition to my craft room is this magnetic white board - if I could do it again, I would choose a cork board instead - I’m having trouble keeping things on with magnets, especially when the window is open! 


A few photos of some of my other projects below: 




And a sneak preview of a new project in the pipeline before it makes it to IG: textile dyeing: 


Oreo is still alive and kicking - and extremely annoying sometimes!!! Here’s his official 2026 portrait sitting in my husband’s reading chair 😸  He’s turning 11 in September - he shares a birthday with my son, who’s turning 22! Madness! 


So how have you guys been? I’ll visit as many of you as I can today and during the course of the week. It would be lovely to reconnect and follow each other on IG if you have an active account. 🤗❤️

Linking up to Sarah's Craft Shed, WOYWW's new home! 

See you soon! xx

8 comments:

  1. ZsuZsa!! How wonderful to see your name on the link this morning, it’s great to catch up and hear how you’ve been doing. Your artwork is as glorious as ever, I could spot it a mile off - I don’t do Instagram but maybe I should in order to keep up with a few folks. But the biggest surprise is your son - 22?! He was a gangly teen last time I saw him……
    Happy 900th WOYWW - I hope you join in again even if only occasionally as it’s lovely to see old friends.
    Hugs LLJ 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you again, andstill crafting, too. I have an IG account but don't post on it.... hope you are all keeping well. happy 900. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Week 900 WOYWW!
    So lovely to see you - and Oreo could be Poppy's sibling. Tuxedo kittie's rock. We only adopted Poppy when she was 9. Love your projects (I do see them over on Insta but don't spend a lot of time there so I think I miss A LOT. I have always loved your style. Thought of you the other day when working with teabags LOL! All of the grown-up kids are making my head spin - I know how time works, really, I do, but still....See you for 1000, and MAYBE on Insta some time.
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to see you joining in the fun this week. I’ve enjoyed the catch up and hope you will join us again soon. Hugs,
    Annie x #8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Zsuzsa, it's great to look back at what everyone's been up to. Hope you'll be around in the future too, missing your great art work. Sending big woyww hugs, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 900th WOYWW! Like you, I saw the post on Facebook! It has been lovely to see your crafting and to see how your son has grown up. With love & God Bless, Caro xx #19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Zsuzsa... Lovely to see you again ! I am always so impressed with your creations! Happy 900th! Susan #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated happy WOYWW 900! It's lovely to see you here and to see your beautiful projects too. Like you, I could write a book about what has happened since 2023 and I didn't post regularly again until this year. I'll look you up on Instagram. Oreo is looking quite regal and your son very grown up too. Have a great week. Elizabeth #27

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.