Monday 2 July 2018

Happy 4th Blogiversary!

It's July 2nd today - I started writing this blog exactly 4 years ago with this post. I had only just discovered mixed-media (and the joy of aquiring every art supply under the sun) and I was eager to share my new-found passion with the world. Never in a million years did I expect that my blog would still be going strong after four years!

I missed my first blogiversary (aka blogaversary), but I commemorated my second and third by showcasing my favourite projects, so I thought I'd do the same this year. With 53 blog posts over the course of the past 12 months (which translates to an average of one post per week) I haven't exactly been prolific, but I still feel it was an active and creative year. I let inspiration take me in different directions exploring new techniques and mediums and I allowed my journalling to evolve of its own accord rather than just following tutorials.

I actually found it hard to select only a few favourites, so I have a rather sizable grid to share today, including most of my projects and journal pages over the previous 12-month period. Each and every one of these projects brings back memories of the joy and excitement I felt while I was working on them, which is exactly why they are my favourites. You can easily find links to all these projects through my archives going from July 2017 to June 2018.


Thank you for following me on this wonderful art journey. 
I hope to share lots more in the next 12 months until my next blogiversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.