I made a gelli printed background using mainly Golden's teal and quinacridone nickel azo gold and a tiny bit of diarylide yellow fluid acrylics. I'd never tried using fluid acrylics on a gelli plate before. They work brilliantly, but I felt it was a bit of a waste for such expensive paints! The colours are gorgeous! If only I had free access to all the Golden paints in the world! While the gelli plate was out, I also created a few prints with the same colours. You can see them below:
For the main page on top of the gelli print, I used some stamping and drywall tape to add interest to the background and a black Stabilo All pencil to outline the figures. I also lifted some of the dried up paint off my gelli plate with some sticky tape and applied it to the edges of my page. I added a layer of matte medium on top to decrease the shininess of the tape. The made-up word I chose for this page is "museology" as in "scientific study of muses". I really enjoyed these mini lessons and I love the results they produced.